Wednesday, June 24, 2009

3 Weeks Down Months to GOOOO

Hiya, well its been a few weeks since I have posted besides my fulltime job, and trying to find another job, taking care of my mother in the evenings and my kids. Life hasnt got any easier around here lately.

So its been 3 weeks since my mothers accident, I must say things are a tad easier cause she can get around a bit with her walker, but she still needs help bathing, preparing food all the essentials in life we all take for granted everyday. I guess its a small sacrafice to pay, even though each night I go to bed I wish this would have happened to me and not her, I still feel very guilty for the accident even though she has tried to convince me no matter what that it would have happened eventually. Yesterday was my stepfathers bday, so I went up and did a little house work and helped her get ready and we had a little party for him. My sister got the pizza and the cake and we had a little celebration.

Maddi's dance recital was a week ago this past sunday, she did very well on that big stage in front of all those people. Her grandparents from NY came down to attend the function as well as my mother making an appearence in her wheelchair. I am posting 1 picture, waiting for my step father to email me the rest from his camera. A picture of 3 little sad orphans for your enjoyment.
In order left to right is Maddi, Gracie and Sarabeth

Last subject about my pets, you know I love my animals my son found a small kitten the other day and of course bring him home. So we have dubbed him with the name of MJ we use to have a cat named Munch a few years back, and this little guy is marked just like him so we gave him the name MJ aka (Munch Junior)
And on to Googie you know my little peekawawa...we were laying in bed last night and well I glanced over at him and he was all nice and comfortable on his side of the bed and well I could not help but take a quick snapshot of his snoozing away like a little person, ya ok he is my little man. LOL

1 comment:

  1. Awwww cute puppy and kitty. I have tried to call a few times but now I understand why no response, you are busy busy. I really hope your mom gets well soon, I have been praying. Mel if you don't release that guilt I may have to drive up there to spank you, guilt is not going to make her better. I love you and kiss the kids for me. Miss you guys tons!

    ReplyDelete