Thursday, March 19, 2009

Got my Hair Done



So I was off work today and well decided to hang out with my mom. We decided to go and get our hair done together.

I have to say I have never in my life been so pleased with a color and haircut as I am with this style. The girl that did it was AWSOME. You know how sometimes you see a picture and you say I would like my hair done like that and when you leave you are thinking OMG help me to the nearest hat store well I must say girl did a great job and I am so so Pleased......

So I must say from now I will be visiting her to have my haircut and stuff done to my hair I hope my friends like my new DOO

Edit---LOL...that first pic was really dark so here is another.

1 comment:

  1. Mel I love the new color/cut, it is very pretty miss (lol). I left you a comment on your Trippin post also. Smooch...I miss you

    ReplyDelete