Monday, March 2, 2009

Monday Maddness






Hi,

Well today is Monday March 2nd, I just got in from work and thought I would tell you all bout the weekend and Maddi's party.

I finally got house completed and party started, I took many pictures I will take them to walmart tomorrow and get them developed and post some on here of the party. Only 2 of her little friends showed for the party but I must say they were the most important 2. Her bestfriend Cheyanne and her "boyfriend" BB aka Bradon. The 3 kids had a blast running thru the house and busting open that pinata. My mom laughed so hard and well BB has a real swing on him. Maddi got many things clothes, toys, tinkerbell stuff out the ying yang. I did her room in all Tinkerbell I will post some pictures of her room along with a few of the house that I took with my cell phone today.

So let me tell ya of my terrific find. I am a bargin shopper and hunter when it comes to furnishing my home. I have just been using a little love seat that was bought by Megan at a goodwill auction in TX last year, so I have been on the search for a couch to get me by till I can buy some new furniture. The other day I was driving home with James from weightlifting and forgot something so had to do a U-turn. Seen this nice blue couch at the end of the street, I was like hmmm Jay lets go check it out he was like NOOOO MOM not again!!!! So went down there and checked it out it was in excellent condition, so now its in my living room YAY for me.

I am normally off work on Monday's and Tuesdays but as always I get called in at least one of those days.. I dont mind it to much I like my job and well money is always good for us also. Well I have emailed some pictures to myself to post here so I will close for now and post the pics of all my fun stuff and finds can be seen.

I still cant figure out how to get the pictures moved around, Meg will have to tell me word for word or show me how when I get to TX in two weeks.

1 comment:

  1. wow good find Mel, love the couch. THe condo looks amazing, I can not wait to see it. You need to tell me a bit more about Maddi's little boyfried. I am glad her party went well. I will try to help with the pic thing again or show you when you come down. I can not wait to see you soon, I miss you.

    ReplyDelete