Thursday, March 19, 2009

Trippin to Texas



Hey its been about a week or so since I have posted anything been very very busy with many different things.

Between alot of work and kids after school doings I really dont have time for alot of anything and also my computer is kinda sucky.

Well on Monday I got on an airplane and flew to TX for an appointment I had there on Tuesday morning. I was so excited to see Meg and that chunkster Gage, I could hardly contain myself. We had a very good visit together with her entire family, you know Jer is he like the best and Daimen well we watched some crazy stuff but it was sure funny and just spending time with them is great. I have a couple pictures on my cell phone of Gage, I am assuming Meg will be posting some of me and Chunkster also.

I also got to see my old boss Josh and his wife Ashley and their son Garrett...The big G as we call him. It was great seeing everyone for the few hours I was there. We went out for breakfast Tuesday morning to spend some time with everyone. I must say Josh looks great and well the first thing that James asked when I got home was if Josh had a cat on his face, (beard) but that is what Jay calls it. Garrett was so big and of course cute as a button as always. He does this little sad face with sticking out his bottom lip when he gets in trouble it is the cutest thing ever. While I lived in TX besides Megan, Ashley and I became very close I would consider her one my closest friends ever. You know some people you meet you just bond and well that morning at the I-Hop it was like I had never left. Megan and I discussed this on the car ride into town that true friends just pick up where they left off and that is so very true in these two friends of mine. I hope we always just pick up where we left off. We have shared our website with Ashley so we are hoping that she will come blog with us.


So I will be uploading a couple pics of my visit and will wait for Meg for the rest of em...

Going to put the picture of Gage and Garrett for all to see these two little handsome men.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girly, love the new posts. Sorry I have not posted the pics yet. I meant to today but forgot the card at home, I will post them this weekend. Gage is so sick so my mind has been occupied. He tested positive for RSV yesterday so we are waiting to hear about a breathing machine, ugh. Anyway I am so glad you came down and it was so much fun meeting Ashley, she is a cool chick.

    ReplyDelete