Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Terrible Tuesday

Good Afternoon,

Today I was off work so I thought I would be able to get alot accomplished, but well I have Jess at home sick with the flu. I did manage to make it to the grocery store for a few items to get us by this week. I woke up thinking about Roastbeef, so we are going to have "openfaced roastbeef sandwiches" for dinner. YUMMMMY

When I log onto my computer I go and check out Meg's blog to see if there is anything new for the day on her chunkster and the rest of her family. Yes I have nicknamed Gage "Chunkster" omg I hope she doesnt get mad at me for that but I just totally love the way he looks and he is pure love in all forms for alot of us people.

So about this BB aka Bradon, we use to live next door to him about 3 years ago, and well him and Maddi became instant friends and well ever since then they have always kept in touch. They go to different schools so they dont get to see each other often but she always tries to make his parties and visits him, and vice versa. Kinda works out for us cause they happen to live right next door to Jesse's bestfriend Ronnie... Haha funny little story when we lived next door to him, one night Maddi came up missing I was having a heart attack we could not find her anywhere, I was just on the verge of calling the police when finally BB told us he had her hid in his end table. So I went into his home and there she was curled up in a little ball in a little table. To say the least she was in alot of trouble and her and him were not allowed to play together for sometime. Over the summer when we were up here visiting she spent alot of time with him. They say they are going to marry when they get older, guess we will have to wait and see on that. When I get the pictures back I will post a pic of all them at the party this past weekend. I must say he is a little cutie and well his parents both are nice looking so he will be a handsome little fellow for my darling dramaqueen.

Just got in from picking James up from detention, he got a detention for destroying private property, but wait till you find out what he destroyed sometime I wonder about people's thinking and thoughts and the positions they hold in a child's life. I mean come on now he has this on his record what if a college see's it and doesnt even want to talk to him because of this detention. He broke up one of those pink erasers that cost what maybe 5 cents????? and it could possibly affect him for the rest of his life. So what do I do with this child??? He is grounded and well of course like always tries to get out of it, like today he wants to go to a friends house and practice his guitar.

I think today all my children will just hang around the house and maybe clean some rooms and do some chores to make our home clean and neat. Well I guess I better get going for today, I must get dinner started shortly and I have to help Maddi with her homework packet.

No comments:

Post a Comment