Monday, March 23, 2009

Cheerleading and Dance



So tomorrow I get to go and sign Maddi up for cheerleading I am so very excited and well so is she. She has wanted to be a cheerleader for a long long time. James has played football since Maddi was born, so she has grown up around sports and sitting on sidelines and watching the cute little girls in the cute little uniforms cheer. So since dance class last friday when we found out about the sign ups that is all she has talked about and done is cheers. Honestly though I cant wait, to see her in that cute little cheer outfit. She is so skinny and so proportioned properly I hope she remains that way for the rest of her life. Weight has always been an issue of mine and sometimes I dont care and sometimes I do but I pray every night that it doesnt become an issue with her.

She loves her dance class and a few weeks ago her teacher approached me about her competing next year. I am not 100% sure if I want her to compete but she wants to, not that loosing and stuff doesnt build character but I sure dont want her to be sad cause she doesnt win or over zealous cause she does win. So I guess we will give it a try for at least 1 year and see how she does and if she truely enjoys it. Her little dance outfits are the cutest. For Ballet she is being an orphan and for tap she is a car wash attendant. Her recital is in June and I think it will be a very good show. I added a couple pictures but the tap outfit one is very dark but you can get the jist of it.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Maddi looks adorable! I am going to live through Maddi for my little girls milestones, ok? That means I need to see girl stuff pronto. How have you guys been *cough* no updated post????

    ReplyDelete