Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Few Things


Well its been a couple weeks since I have posted been very busy with a few different things. First off fighting with IRS cause supposenly there was a mistake on my taxes which in turn has delayed my return, which delayed me buying new furniture LOL. But I believe that is all straight now and it should be here by the 14th which makes me very happy.

Also you know Jess and his glasses well Dr. Bloom has agreed to contacts so soon my little Harry Potter will no longer be, he will have contacts, I take him Tuesday for contact fitting and he gets to wear a sample pair for a week then he has to return to the Doctors for the final OK on contacts. Few things coinside with all this, he has a unabrow???(spelled right?) he has one BIG eyebrow so I must take him for some manscaping very very soon plus he needs a haircut.

Kings Island opens next week and the boys and all their friends have season passes so I have to take them to KI sometime this week to get their passes made so they can be there nice and early on opening day which is next Saturday.

Just recieved a text from Ashley she started a blog, WooHooo cant wait will be able to keep intouch with her and see how G is doing and what is all been going on in there life.

Also Meg offered a web addy for another blog about an amazing little boy named Stellan, I am so intranced I cant wait to get home and read what is going on with Stellan today. So if anyone knew reads this blog please go check out Stellans story, at mycharmingkids.net.

I really need to figure out how to do things and add addy's and all that good stuff well signing off for now take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment