Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Not so Wordless

Well today is Wed's and well Meg always post wordless pics and of course I steal them and save them to my computer cause my screen saver is all my pics of friends and kids and family.

Today is our 3rd day of contacts and he is doing ok, takes him sometime to get them in and out but he is doing it alone and they are working well for him. He goes back Tuesday morning to get his eye sight checked and make sure he is seeing properly. Then if all is well I will order contacts for him its going to cost me about 200.00 a year I normally pay about 150 a year for his glasses so its not that much more then what it would cost for him to have glasses.



Tomorrow is a denist check up for all 3 kids at 9 am I hope that they dont have any cavities or anything like that. But nothing like taken all 3 kids to the denist with no breakfast in their tummies. LOL...So we will have to stop for food afterwards cause god forbid they go to school and wait for lunch.

Well Maddi shouldn't have much to worry about she barely has any teeth!!!


So the little pic's of Chunkster Gage are just so adorable I cant wait to see them all again, I am hoping to make a drive down the 3rd week of June and see everyone for a long weekend. Maddi's dance recital is on June 14th so I am hopen I can find someone to work for me the following weekend also. But I will keep you up to date on that might actually be August since Kollin will be there in July and I know you all are very busy while he is in town.


I also had just went back thru some old post and geeze I forgot to take Maddi's bday pics to get developed so I am going to take them tomorrow so I can get some of em posted.

2 comments:

  1. Jesse looks great in his contacts. I just read your post about family (((HUGS))) I love you!! I hope it all works out wonderful for you. Post more pictures of your kids I miss seeing them :) And get your butt back here to visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH to cute.....I miss you guys a bunch. I second Ashley and "get your butt back here" You can steal any of my pics you want (I secretly steal yours,shhhh).

    ReplyDelete