Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Love in many ways


First off going to start with reading Stellans Story, well as of today he is on his way to Boston for his heart surgery, I wish him and his family all the luck in the world and hope that he comes home saftely. She is a strong woman to be able to handle all she has plus keep us all up to date on what is going on so to the MckFamily, I wish you love, support and hope for Stellans safe recovery. Also I am kinda figuring out how to add links but my added links are at the bottom of my blog page. So scroll down and look please

On to more love, well you know about my lil dog "Googie", the other day I was here at my computer playing my game for a bit, and he kept wanting up on my lap, so I brought him up and he climbed up on my desk and just made hisself at home so I got a shot of him watching me play WoW. I had always wanted a little lap puppy and well I finally got the perfect companion for my lap.

No comments:

Post a Comment