Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Eye Visit

Well today I took Jesse to the Eye place to start the transition into contacts, but the girl that does the training was on spring break vacation, so we go back Monday afternoon for his first of probably many teaching sessions on learning how to use contacts. The doctor there didnt seem very encouraginga about him actually being able to wear contacts but Jesse is very determined and this is something he has wanted for a long long time so I think he will do well at it, or at least I hope.

This has been a rough week with James, the kids are on spring break and I understand him wanting to hang out but he has only spent one night at home in the last 5 days, and when he is here he is starting fights with me. I know he is a teenager and I hope that this faze goes away soon cause it is killing me emotionally. As I type this we are in a text war cause he wont call me or answer his phone cause I want him to come home and he wont. So signing off for now I hope all had a good easter holiday post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment