Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Stellan

As of about 3 hours ago Stellan was taken into surgery, refreshing his mothers blog for any updates and getting nothing. Praying that Stellan makes it thru this surgery and the MckFamily can reunite and continue on their journey together in life with all their children healthy and safe.

But reading these post everyday several times aday, makes me thankful for what I have 3 healthy children, loving mother,sisters, friends I wouldnt trade for the world. I love you all more then life itself.

1 comment:

  1. Jabba is wearing orange for Stellan today, do you have it on? To read Mckmamas journey and her undenying faith is so inspiring to me and I am glad you found it also. Stellan is so strong and we should be realize our children's/family's/friend's health is truly a blessing. I love you also

    ReplyDelete