Monday, April 20, 2009

Contacts and KI


Well today was one of Jesse's many visits to the eye store to learn how to put contacts in and take them out...It will be a rough venture I am sure cause well he honestly cant see right in front of him. He was only allowed to wear them for 2 hours today so when it was time to take them out we had some issues with his left eye, he didnt feel the contact and I couldnt see it so I was of course flipping out thinking we have only had the contacts for 2 hours and we have now lost one. Well it was in his eye and we finally got it out after a big blow up between us. I dont know if he is responsible enough to have contacts or not, I dont know if I will continue on this venture with him or not. We will just wait and see I went out to Walgreens and bought him a magnafied mirror so he can sit at the kitchen table and take them out and put them in, I hope that works.

On to other subjects, I am posting a picture of Jesse on Diamond Back the new rollercoaster at Kings Island, from my understanding he was the only one brave enough to tempt the new coaster and well he is proud of that adventure. He is my no fear one...

No comments:

Post a Comment