Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Whats new on Tuesday

Well its Tuesday right about 8:30 am I am debating on getting in the shower, yes it is suppose to be my day off but well its not. I have to take Jess to the eye doctor to have his contacts checked then I am off to work for a few hours to cover a vacation shift. I worked a double both saturday and sunday, and I can say my feet are going to fall off.

I dont recall much of my weekend unless it had to do with biscuits and gravy and just right down mean and rude people, I swear I dont think I have ever been rude to a server or mean, we are all people and everyone makes mistakes. The people that come into eat where I work think they are just above everyone else and honestly it just pisses me off. If I ever win the lottery I will go to work for one last day and just tell them all where they can take their breakfast and themselves with a BIG smile on my face. Guess I should start buyin a lottery ticket if I want that dream to come true eh?

The kids are fine James went to KI and Jesse went to his bestfriends game and bday party, Maddi played all weekend in the neighborhood and got a little bit of a sunburn. She is FarmerMaddi right now cause of her tan lines. We have a uniform swap next week for her cheerleading outfit I pray I can find one that will fit her to save me some of the 150.00 it will cost me to buy it all new. But all in all I am just tired and dont get a real day off till next monday :(.

Oh another sour note, its been up into the high 80s and 90s the last few day and guess what my central air doesnt work. I have spoken to my landlords many times and I still have no air, I am going to go off very soon if it doesnt get fixed. Today its suppose to rain and be a tad cooler so I hope that relaxes me some cause I havent slept in my bed in 2 days and I am grumpy. We have all been sleeping downstairs in the family room where it is a tad cooler with the fan.

Well I am off to shower and do my daily round of chores and stuff. Love ya all..


A fast PSSSSS Stellan is Home Free YAY...I hope he does well on the flight home and his family can make it thru the road they will be traveling for the next few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment